- Are you interested in supplementing your income but would like a work schedule that is within your control?
- Are you interested in a position that matches your child's school day schedule?
- Are you interested in participating in Professional Development Workshops for staff and students at no cost? Topics range from software training to differentiated instruction.
Then we are interested in hearing from you.
- 2 Years of College required for Substitute Teachers.
- High School Diploma required for Substitute Instructional Assistants.
- Certified Teachers for assignments of eight weeks or more.
When You Apply
- Be prepared to fill out payroll forms.
- Please make sure to bring:
- driver’s license plus one of the following:
- birth certificate, social security card or current passport
- a voided check for the mandatory direct deposit
- Applications accepted in the Human Resources Office Monday - Friday 8:30-3:30.
Daily Substitute Rate is $85.00 for Teachers and $75.00 for Instructional Assistants
If you have any questions, please call us at 978-779-0539 ext. 3029 or stop by the Human Resources Office of the Nashoba Regional School District, 50 Mechanic Street, Bolton, MA 8:30 am to 3:30 pm.
Resources For Our Substitute Teachers
Life Threatening Allergy Requirement
All substitutes are required to view a video on Life Threatening
Allergies. Please use this link,
Go to the “School Staff Training Module” and view the 35 minute long video. After completing the video, please take the “School Staff Quiz”. Download your certificate of completion and send it to Human Resources for your file.
Applicants for employment are considered without regard to age, physical, mental or psychiatric disability, genetics, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, or military status.