The Nashoba Regional School District seeks teaching candidates who possess and/or exhibit:
- Strong academic background
- High expectations and a commitment to academic excellence for all students
- Varied teaching strategies and a demonstrated understanding of student learning styles
- Familiarity with the development and use of authentic assessment
- Ability to use and integrate technology into the classroom
All interested teaching candidates need to send a letter of application, resume, copy of Massachusetts Teaching Certificate, three current letters of reference, undergraduate and/or graduate transcripts to:
Nashoba Regional School District
50 Mechanic Street
Bolton, MA 01740
Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age or handicap. We encourage applications from minority candidates for all positions.
Download an Application Form now.