Interpreter Services

When a family requires translation and/or interpreter services, the Office of Pupil Personnel will arrange for an interpreter and translation of documents. Parents and guardians indicate the need for interpreting and translation during the registration process and this information is stored in the student database, Powerschool.
If there is a parent or guardian that you are aware of that requires interpreting or translation, please contact the Office of Pupil Personnel Services.